Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some enchanted evening...

It occurs to me that, statistically speaking, for every coincidence that happens there must be dozens, nay hundreds, of coincidences that don't happen. For every person who buys a lottery ticket on a whim and scoops the jackpot, there must be many many people who just happen to not win.

Consequently, I thought perhaps I would regale my loyal readers with the delightful story of how I didn't quite meet the girl of my dreams, because my car just happened to not break down, or because our eyes were meant to meet across a crowded room at a party I wasn't invited to, or something.

But I decided that the whole thing would just come off as bitter ranting. So instead, in light of yesterday's post about meta-blogging, I have decided to post about not posting about something that didn't happen to me.

Well, I thought it was funny.

No comments: