Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Props to my peeps

You'll notice that, unlike many other blogs I could (but won't) name, this blog lacks a bar at the side linking to various other blogs that I read. There are two key reasons for this:

1) All the blogs I actually read are already known to everyone who reads this blog, making the exercise futile

and, more importantly,

2) I can't be bothered.

However, I was made aware on Sunday that one of my long-time readers, Chris Meikle, has now started up his own blog. And, being a secretive sort, he's hidden it from Google.

So, I thought I'd give a shout out to http://chrismeikle.blogspot.com. It's an intriguing read, even if he has spelled my name incorrectly.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I feel reprimanded somehow. Apologies for the pointless links list... ;)

Steph/ven said...

I'm a bit confused as to how. Most of the blogs I do read I found out about from your list of links.

Chris M said...

Ok, so I spelt the name wrong!

But cheers for the shout out anyway.

You will find Steven is now Stephen.

Amy said...

Ok, I feel less reprimanded now, knowing that I have helped you to find such wonderfl people! ;)