Saturday, April 14, 2007

Feeling especially heroic

This week, I have stridden across my world like a conquering titan. At work, I have fixed a whole raft of problems, finally got back to my 'real' task, and generally impressed (me). At band, I found myself once more in a position of significance as again the pipe major and second instructor were absent (and, curiously, the quality of the band as a whole rose...). Having cleared out my 'to-do' list last week, I've not had any niggling worries to deal with. And I started looking towards booking my holiday for next month - I'm probably off to Prague for a few days.

Yes, life is good.

Of course, this almost certainly means I'm being set up for a major fall. I fully predict that by a week on Wednesday I'll be depressed again. We'll see.

No comments: