Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Films that aren't even worth finishing

My DVD collection has some really bad films in it. And, with the films available on Sky and elsewhere, I have seen some real stinkers. I even made it through "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", which was quite an ordeal.

So, my standards for watching films aren't exactly too high.

But in the last week, I have found myself watching two films that weren't even worth finishing... and in fact demanded that I respond by putting them off halfway through, and then deleting. The first was "Underworld: Evolution", a truly boring sequel to a really bad film. I 'watched' about an hour of that before giving up, while setting up my new PC in the foreground. The second was "Basic Instinct 2", of which I might have watched 30 minutes, become succumbing to the tedium. (This was an odd one - the first film is actually quite good, once you get past the controversy. The sequel is just dull, dull, dull.)

No comments: