Saturday, June 16, 2007

Damn fool

For various reasons too complex to go into now, I currently have a SatNav system in my house. Now, I'm probably not going to need this, but just in case I need to find a chance to use it, just to prove that I can do so.

Anyway, today I was playing at the Grangemouth Gala Day, and knew I had to meet the band at a particular place at a particular time. Which is quite good, except that I didn't know where that place was.

So, being a sensible sort of person, I went on Multimap and looked up directions. This had two weaknesses - Multimap seems rather poor with directions in and around Falkirk, and I didn't have an easy way to print out the directions. So, I carefully memorised the directions, and off I went.

It wasn't until I was just over halfway there that I realised the solution to all my problems. Can anyone else spot it?

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

Oh dear, perhaps we should have used the Satnav?!