Thursday, January 03, 2008

Work!

This morning, my alarm went off at 7:01, and I leapt from bed, full of beans and ready to start a new year of exciting work. Around the apartment I flew, like some bizarre person who likes work, got ready, and left for work. Work beckoned, and so I was going back to work.

I got to work, signed in to work, and sat down, ready to do some work. That was just after 8 o'clock.

Unfortunately, there was no work.

Just before the Christmas holiday began, I finished off the existing issues list. And, although one issue was raised over the course of the break, it was investigated and passed back to the customer for clarification. Until we get that clarification, there's nothing more to do about it. Plus, the people who might have received that more information, or who might have more issues to raise, are still on holiday.

So now I'm at work, where there is no work, waiting for there to be work, so I can do the work. It's all very exciting.

No comments: