Monday, May 05, 2008

Hardly seems fair

On Friday I left the office to find that it was gloriously sunny outside. "Fantastic," I thought. "The weekend starts here!"

Unfortunately, as I drove West the weather gradually got worse, and worse, and worse... The weekend varied between weather that was okay and weather that was not bad. However, it would not be accurate to say it was pleasant.

This morning, of course, I woke up to find it once again gloriously sunny, just in time for me to return to work. (Because, oh yes, I am at work today. It's not that I mind being at work when everyone else is not - on the contrary, it makes the commute significantly easier, which is nice. But it's a bit galling to think that the universe has actually gone out of it's way to annoy me, specifically.)

Still, I have had a productive morning. I changed a '<' to a '>'.

And now I am back in my box, for an afternoon of further fun and frolics.

No comments: