Monday, March 02, 2009

500th post

It is something of a shock to think that in a mere three and a half years I have amassed a total of 500 posts, but here we are. That's a little under one post every other day.

Anyway, in the past, on reaching a multiple of 100 posts I have blogged about some celebrity nonsense or other. And so, with the 500th post coming up, I pondered what I should write about.

Initially, I considered blogging about the silliness that is Jessica Simpson planning to do a range of clothes for 'the larger lady', when her sole qualification for this role is that she no longer has visible ribs. However, that was weeks ago, and I hadn't reached the landmark.

Then I considered commenting on the media circus that is surrounding the last days of Jade, engineered by her 'friend' and publicist. However, I decided that I don't really have anything appropriate to say to that situation, so instead I'll appropriately say nothing.

Which leaves me instead blogging about how I'm not going to blog about things. Which puts this post neatly in line with the rest of this blog, no?

Oh, also, forgot last time:

#9 "Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook" by Bill Slavicsek, Andy Collins and JD Wiker

Much-belated edit: No it wasn't! This is post 499!

No comments: