Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Steph/ven Recognition Guide

Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving to travel down for the weeding, and it occurs to me: how will people recognise me?

Having pondered this at length, I finally decided that the best thing to do was to draw a picture of myself, which can then be used to recognise me. So, if and when you see me, feel free to ask to see it. I'll be the one looking a bit like me (not too much like me, you understand; I don't want to make things too easy).

Seriously, though, I should be quite easy to spot. I'll be the guy in the kilt. And, if you're there for the gathering on the Friday, I'll be wearing my t-shirt with frogs on. That should be distinctive enough.

Byeee!

3 comments:

Kezzie said...

Ah I thought the wedding was yesterday! Welsherella said in her text that she met you! How was it? So exciting!
oooh word verification is cycles!

M said...

Was it fabulous? I hope so, I hope everyone had a great time.

Amy said...

I recognised you even without having read the description on here! :) And I am disappointed to hear that I missed a t-shirt with frogs on...
It was very exciting to you in any case and I hope you enjoyed the day/evening as much as we did. Even though we were a bit cold. Which was our fault because we were miserable and did not dance much. Grumpy people.