Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Microwave Woes

A couple of months ago, my microwave gave up on my. I felt this was rather poor, as I'd only had it five years. (My parents have had their microwave longer than their youngest son.) Still, it was cheap...

Anyway, after several weeks of managing without, I bought a new and much more expensive model. (Also, more powerful, bigger, and energy efficient.)

Today, my new microwave has given up on me. It lasted all of four weeks. I find this shockingly poor, not least because I've only used it a handful of times. Guess I know what I'm doing on my day off on Friday...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Please tell me you got a full refund and grovelling apology and looked ve-ery disappointed?!

Steph/ven said...

I got a replacement, and an apology. I'm inclined to think it was just bad luck, rather than a flaw in the microwave type, so it should be fine now. I hope.