Friday, May 27, 2011

Seriously Domino?

So, after returning from Dunbar, I couldn't be bothered cooking, and so I ordered a pizza from Dominos. This isn't exactly an unusual experience, but I finally took notice of something that I'm sure has been there for some time...

After placing the order, there's a little button to click to add this little factoid to a Twitter page.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Seriously? Is this what we've come to?

"Dear World, I had a pizza today! It had pineapple on it!"

The thing is, I know that almost nobody reads the blog, and it's mostly just me writing stuff for the sake of it. I get that. But I do at least try to have some sort of content, or at least something that requires at least some thought.

I also understand that the blog medium is not the twitter medium, and that the latter is indeed well-suited to just posting random thoughts.

But still, an update on pizzas? I'm sure I would never do such a thing!

No comments: