Today is the 100th day of the year, and so time for another almost-accurate update on goals. I say "almost accurate" because I'm actually writing this in advance to be posted on the 10th as Friday is a busy day for me and so I won't have opportunity to do it live. And so there may be a few small inaccuracies.
Anyway, the update:
- Weight: Surprisingly minimal progress here in the last 50 days, which is disapponting, not least since I've again made it to the gym on every Friday bar two (now three) since the last update: the Friday when we were travelling down to the wedding was missed, I went last Thursday instead of last Friday, and I'll be missing this week.
- Books: Apparently, I should be 16.5 books into my target by this point in the year. I have, in fact, completed 15 books, and am halfway through two others. So, I'm a little behind but not much. I expect to get caught up on "The List" sometime this month, but at the same time I'll probably fall behind in both the Pathfinder and Pathfinder Tales sub-goals. The reason for this is simple, and not really my fault: the shipment for March was delayed due to a shutdown in the ports in the US, which means the books for this month will probably not arrive until May.
- Games: I'm still right on target here: three sessions done, with the next scheduled for later this month.
- Work: This has been good for the last couple of months, with me more or less finishing one piece of work, doing some work on another, and getting a good annual review. All in all, so far so good.
- Band: Our plans for the year are firming up, and it now looks like we will be competing, though not terribly often. So this one is still on track.
- Super Secret Goal #4: Some more work done, but yet more hassle on getting the roof fixed. You'd think it would be easy enough, but apparently not.
I remain reasonably happy with the progress on most fronts. Clearly, there's a need to do some more towards the weight goal, and I'll be looking to get caught up on books in the next little while. But otherwise, it's looking good, and it remains possible that I might manage a clean sweep, which is nice.