Sunday, September 20, 2015

Experimental Cookery 2015 #37: Beef Kofta Curry, with Fluffy Rice, Beans, and Peas

As anticipated, on Friday I took the opportunity to get caught up on the Experimental Cookeries. It's another entry taken from "Jamie's Fifteen Minute Meals", and again it took a good bit longer than the fifteen minutes, mostly because I chose to take my time and relax over it rather than to rush it to the table.

This was an excellent meal, and one we will definitely have again. I think next time I'll use a bit more chilli and curry paste, and a bit less coconut milk, in order to add a bit more heat to it, but other than that it was generally great.

I'm only planning one EC2015 this week, as I'm now hoping to stay up-to-date rather than rushing ahead in my sequence. And, again, it will be from this same book.

#46: "Liar's Island", by Tim Pratt

No comments: