Sunday, January 14, 2018

Experimental Cookery 2018: Lemony Courgette Linguine

For Christmas I received two cookbooks, and the first Experimental Cookery of the year came from one of these, Jamie's "5 Ingredients" book. This was one I'd seen on his programme and wanted to try, so...

Well, as expected the meal was quick and easy to put together, with the most involved step being to slice up the courgettes. Not exactly tough. So, it was all done and on the plate inside 25 minutes - I could have done it faster if I'd chopped those at the same time I cooked the pasta.

Taste wise... it was okay, but I'm afraid no more than that. Certainly, I'm not inspired to do this one again. A shame, but not a disaster.

And that's that. I don't have a next Experimental Cookery planned, but one will no doubt come up...

#2: "Pathfinder: City in the Deep", by Amber E. Scott

No comments: