Thursday, May 31, 2007

Watching it all unravel...

Gah!

Yes, it's another rant about band. This time, it's about being told we have a major concert coming up one week before time, not being told the playlist until the last practice before said concert, and then watching people try to organise the damn thing by committee, when all that's needed is a solid decision!

As I said: Gah!

The most annoying thing about all this is that I know exactly how and why it's all going wrong, I know fine well what needs to be done to fix it... and I'm not in a position to go ahead and fix it. It's really infuriating.

I'm now considering launching a coup and taking over the whole. Cos there is just about enough I actually like about the band to make me want to stay, now.

I'll say it one more time: Gah!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hau ez da demokrazia?

Amy said...

I love the word "gah!" :)