It's hard to believe that we're already so far through the year. It barely seems a few short weeks ago that snow was falling and winter was in full swing.
Anyway, it's time for an update on the goals I set at the start of the year. So, here we go...
- Health: Well, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that the underlying cause of most of my health issues has been explained. The other good news is that I have an appointment to see a physio on Thursday, so there should be some movement on my neck. The bad news, sadly, is that the underlying issue isn't going away; I'll just have to manage it. Which is less than ideal, but it could be worse.
- Weight: No movement.
- Work: This has been another case of good news and bad news. Three weeks ago, things were pretty much awful, but this week has been much better. I'm monitoring the situation.
- Books: I've read 19 books so far, putting me quite some way behind target. That said, I'm on track with most of the 'series' I set, and am gradually catching up, so it may not be impossible to reach the goal. Maybe.
- Debt: So far, so good. The last payment for the bathroom should be made a month from now. It will be good to be free of that.
- Games: This has been going well. "The Eberron Code" campaign is now two sessions from completion. In addition, I have run two of the five one-shots I hope to get through. "Firefly: Furiously Fast" was well received, while "Star Wars: Imperial Fist" was the second-best game I have run in about a decade. So that's good.