Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Catching up on my correspondence

I think someone must be stalking me, and stealing all my time. 'Cos there never seems to be enough.

I've spent the evening catching up on all the nasty little tasks I've been putting off. I've done many of them, but not all. One of the more pleasant of those tasks was catching up with the emails that I've been telling myself for some time that I need to send. If you think you should have received an email from me recently, but haven't, please accept my apologies.

Why has life been so busy? Well, there are reasons, but the underlying cause is that everything has started to move forward all at once, and each thing is pushing all the others about. I should have it all sorted for some time next life.

On the plus side, my flu is now gone. I didn't die of it.

No comments: