Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yeah, I should have seen that one coming

The ringtone on the mobile I brought home from work is "Flight of the Bumblebee".

Last night, I finally got to bed around 2, having had to wait until the virus scan on my PC finished (must remember to reschedule that). I woke up at half seven, not feeling terribly good about things. My own fault, really.

Anyway, after getting a long drink of very cold water, I went back to bed, fully intent on not getting up, ever.

At 2 minutes past 9, I made the startling discovery about the phone's ringtone. Apparently, there's been a problem.

This is, of course, absolutely typical. The one and only night of the year (or even millennium) that I have too much to drink, on a Friday just after Christmas no less, I get called early in the morning and required to think.

No comments: