Friday, March 07, 2008

What I did on my holidays

I have been on holiday from work all week. I have done basically nothing all week. It was fantastic.

Well, okay, there were one or two things done...

Monday: Waited for the Sky engineer, who re-wired the dish so I can actually watch TV again. Went to band.

Tuesday: Caught up on all the TV I'd missed. Lost was actually fantastic last week, which was a bit of a shock. Started work on the Gygax-tribute game I'm going to be running on Saturday.

Wednesday: Went round to the parents to wait for another engineer, this one intent on fixing their dishwasher. Took the opportunity to do all my washing. All very exciting.

Thursday: Went to the opticians. Went to band.

Friday: Shaved. Found a dentist. Updated my blog.

As I said, it was fantastic doing absolutely nothing all week.

No comments: