Friday, December 21, 2007

No, Mister Bond, I expect you to die!

So, I have finished work for the year. This is quite exciting, except that yesterday we had the long-expected conversation about providing support to the customer over the Christmas break. The upshot of this is that I an on-call. Which sounds horrible, but it's not so bad. Basically, I'm getting paid extra for carrying a mobile phone for the next couple of weeks, and paid more if it should actually ring.

I have, however, brought a complete set of kit home with me over the holiday, just in case. Which has led to certain upheavals...

Since I like to pretend that I work mostly on spy stuff, I have consequently had to set up an underwater lair. Of course, since the stuff I work isn't exactly Top Secret spy stuff, this has consisted of hanging a bucket of water from the ceiling.

It's all very exciting. I look forward to explaining my fiendish master plan to any super-spies who happen to drop in over the break...

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Oooh how exciting! Any devilish plots foiled so far then Mr Frogs?

Steph/ven said...

Nope. All my fiendish master plans worked as expected.

Bwa-ha-ha!