- Not going to tell you! Haha! Ha! Ha.
- Bought a new microwave.
- Started painting the second batch of Space Orks. Eight are finished, the second eight are now under way. I have another sixteen to do after these.
- Watched "Unthinkable" (not great), "Harry Brown" (good), and just enough of "Cabin Fever 2" to decide it wasn't worth watching.
- Watched the first two parts of the "Lord of the Rings". Yes, this is the same as the previous point, but it's good enough to deserve mentioning twice.
- Restocked the fridge with a meatloaf and chicken tikka masala.
- Washed the car.
- Lots of practice on the pipes.
- Finished Volume One of "Les Miserables". Poor young Marius is in love, at last.
- Ordered a frame for the picture that I got at Christmas.
- And the usual sundry and pointless tasks...
So, it's been a busy time. Also, despite the impression my previous post may have given, I'm not quite dead. At least, not yet.
#6: "Les Miserables Volume One", by Victor Hugo (a book from The List)