Thursday, September 08, 2005

First Post

So, a new chapter begins, with a move to Yeovil. This calls for a celebration!

Sadly, in order to have a party, you need three things: a desire to actually have a party, somewhere to host it, and some friends to invite. Score: 0/3.

So I've decided to start a new blog instead. Not quite the same, but it'll do.

The blog will be several things all at once: it will be a somewhat accurate, somewhat uncensored, somewhat regular journal of my life in Yeovil. It will be a collection of odd and crazy thoughts and notions I've been working on - as used to be included in my infamous "wacky emails". And it will be a soapbox for my ranting about a whole variety of topics.

Be warned: you might be offended. But then, I could do a blog about fluffy bunnies and someone would be offended. The internet is like that.

1 comment:

Paul Baker said...

Congratulations, on your move to Yeovil.