Saturday, February 19, 2022

Day 50: Update on Goals

Today is the 50th day of the year, so it's time for the regular update:

  • Books: By day 50 I should have read 8.22 books. At time of writing I've finished six, am halfway through another and two-thirds through yet another. So I'm about a book behind target, which isn't ideal but isn't terrible. I've also read one of the remaining books from The List, and most of another, so that's going well.
  • Weight: I've made no progress on this goal.
  • Blogging: By day 50 I should have written 16.44 posts here, so I'm right on target here. I've also actually written 8 posts on The Imaginarium, so I'm very happy here.
  • Redecorating the Hallway: I haven't started on this, but that's not a problem - we're probably aiming to do this around Easter (or perhaps even later in the year), so I didn't expect to have anything to add.
  • Super Secret Goal: I've made no progress on this goal. Indeed, I've discovered that it's nature, coupled with the general stresses of life, make it extremely difficult to progress. I'll need to think on that, as it's something I really need to resolve. (There's a little bit of hope that this might become unnecessary, but we'll see - I'll know by the next update.)

And that's that. I'm reasonably happy with progress to date, but will need to have done more by next time.

No comments: