Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Experimental Cookery 2022: Aubergine and Potato Curry

This one came from the Tesco magazine, so I don't expect it is even remotely authentic! However, it tasted okay to me. (LC was less enamored of it. It appears that her appreciation of aubergines is very much conditional on how they are cooked.)

The meal was easy to prepare, if a little time-consuming - about an hour from start to finish. That said, it may have felt worse than it really was, as I spent almost the whole of Saturday afternoon cooking one thing or another. And, as an added bonus, it provided not only a dinner for the two of us, but also a lunch for me on Monday (with one final portion that was discarded).

All in all, I think that's a pretty good showing. I don't think this will be being added to our permanent 'veggie' repertoire, but it might be good to have as an occasional change.

#19: "The Gates of Firestorm Peak", by Bruce Cordell

No comments: