Friday, October 28, 2022

Ill

I've been ill again. On Monday I went to work and everything was fine, except for a persistent and increasing headache. But as the night progressed I found myself crying out for my good friends Huey and, sometimes, Ralf, who had inexplicably fallen down the toilet. I was violently, violently sick.

I had actually planned to have a day off on Tuesday while LC went to school for a training day, but in the event that didn't happen. I instead spent it drifting in and out of sleep, completely incapacitated. Then on Wednesday I was a lot better, then a lot better again on Thursday, and today I returned to work.

Unfortunately, in the interim LC has herself come down with the same bug (and is now well on the way to recovery) while Funsize was sick for the first time yesterday and is therefore another day behind. Surprise! was the first to get it, so he's long since recovered.

Anyway, it's been a fun time.

#28: "Monstrous Menagerie", by E.N. Publishing

No comments: