Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Is it Covid? Is it Flu?

I'm ill. I've been ill now for a few weeks - every time I think I'm getting better, it comes back and batters me again harder. Which sucks.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is - it could be a really bad cold, it could be flu, it could be Covid. It could be none of these - or even more than one in sequence. Not that it really matters, since I'm essentially incapacitated.

Only I'm not, because I really can't afford to be incapacitated. Which sucks even more.

Oh well. The doctor wasn't overly concerned, and said to come back in four weeks if it hadn't cleared up. That was two weeks ago, when I achieved the impossible feat of getting an appointment on the same day. So we'll see. Two more weeks is cutting some things really fine, though.

No comments: