Time for the fourth update on goals:
- Books: By Day 200 I would hope to be at 19.73 books completed. At the time of writing I have completed 19, with no fewer than 4 in progress to some extent. So that's actually going really well. However, it's worth noting that that doorstop fantasy novel I mentioned at the previous update is still in progress, so that's a matter of a little concern.
- Weight: No update.
- Church Website: No update.
- Garden: Frustratingly, the holes that I filled in were largely dug up again. We've made another fix, and hopefully the ground will get at least a little chance to recover. We're now in a position where there are just a couple of things needing sorted, so I expect to complete this.
- Blog: The target for this point in the year should be a little over 65 posts. At the time of writing, I need three more entries to reach that, which shouldn't be a problem at all.
The upshot of all of that: things are actually looking good on almost all fronts. Here's hoping that continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment