Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Run to Christmas

Normally, I take the view that I'll start Christmas on the first Sunday of Advent or on the first of December, whichever comes first. However, this year I'm going to bring it forward, for two reasons:
  • I'm crazy busy, and likely to remain crazy busy right through to the 20th of December. So I really need a bit more time to make sure everything gets done.
  • I've heard there is a postal strike coming, and with so much of my Christmas shopping being done online, that's a bit of an issue
Fortunately, Christmas doesn't look too tough this year - by my count I have about a dozen presents to buy, I have a tree to put up (that will be in December), and my "one new thing" for this year is some Christmas baking, which should be a matter of a couple of afternoons.

Anyway, six weeks to go...

No comments: