Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 150: Update on Goals

It's day 150 of the year, so here's the update:

  • Books: By day 150 I should have read 24.59 books. I'm somewhat ahead of target. I'm also up-to-date on all sub-lists, and have finally finished "The Count of Monte Cristo". So that's all looking really good. In fact, my biggest concern now is that I'm running short of reading material, but I'm working on that.
  • Weight: No progress since the last update. I'll need to take some action here.
  • Blogging: I'm pretty much right on target on both blogs.
  • Work: This continues to go well, mostly. I'm due my annual appraisal soon, so we'll see just how true it really is. But, either way, I won't be talking about it (much) here.
So, everything is actually going pretty well. I'm rather hoping that by the time of the next update the lockdown may be over, or at least much relaxed, but we'll need to see how true that proves to be. That in turn may have an impact on the progression of the goals, so we'll need to see how it goes. The next update is in July, so we'll see then.

#24: "The Count of Monte Cristo", by Alexandre Dumas (a book from The List)
#25: "Blindness", by Jose Saramago (a book from The List, and now the leading contender for book of the year.)

No comments: