Saturday, July 18, 2020

Day 200: Update on Goals

It's day 200 of the year, so here's the update:

  • Books: By day 200 I should have read 32.78 books, so I'm right on target. I'm also up-to-date on all sub-lists, and am making good progress on "A Suitable Boy", which I should finish next month (it's really long!). So everything looks good here.
  • Weight: Blah. Progress gets made, progress gets reversed.
  • Blogging: I'm a little behind on this blog, but right on target on the Imaginarium. So that's looking promising.
  • Work: Sadly, this goal won't be achieved this year, a casualty of the virus. Which is a shame, as otherwise I suspect it would have been done.
And that's that. We're now looking at two goals that will succeed, one that will fail through circumstances beyond my control, and one that's not looking good (again). That's a middling report card, but with some reason to be cheerful.

No comments: