Sunday, April 10, 2022

Day 100: Update on Goals

 Today is the 100th day of the year, so it's time for the regular update. Note that this was written in advance, so it may be slightly out of date. I do expect it to be fairly accurate, though.

  • Books: By day 100 I should have read 16.44 books. I'm quite a long way short of that, but I have made significant progress through "The Stand", the longest book remaining on the List. I'm well pleased with my progress towards finishing The List; less happy about the general progess.
  • Weight: I've made a small amount of progress here, but not really enough to say any more about.
  • Blogging: By day 100 I should have written 32.88 posts here, so I'm pretty much on target here. I've also actually written 17 posts on The Imaginarium, so I'm very happy here.
  • Redecorating the Hallway: I mentioned in the previous update that we might tackle this around Easter. It's not happening at this time, but may happen later in the year. We'll see.
  • Super Secret Goal: As before, I've made no progress on this issue. Unfortunately, I tend to think it is still necessary, so I'll need to try to have something more to report for next time.

And that's that. I'm mostly happy with progress to date, but some of the areas will definitely need more progress made for next time.

No comments: