Monday, May 30, 2022

Day 150: Update on Goals

Day 150, so time for another update on goals:

  • Books: By day 150 I should have read 24.66 books. I'm considerably short of that goal - at the time of writing I've completed 18 books, which means I haven't even finished April's allocation. The one counterpoint to this is that I've now finished "The Stand" and so have four books from The List to go, so I may well finish that this year.
  • Weight: Nothing to report here.
  • Blogging: By day 150 I should have written 49.32 posts here. This is post 46, so I'm a bit short of that, but it's also the 12th post in May so I am gradually catching up. I've also posted 25 times on The Imaginarium, so that's going well.
  • Redecorating the Hallway: There is no progress here, but we didn't expect any. Watch this space for next time.
  • Super Secret Goal: This is very much in the balance. I don't know if it's even needed, and so haven't as yet done anything towards it. At the very least, I'll have a definitive decision on the first part of that for next time.

And that's that. Things are okay, but not great - I'm behind on most goals but am reasonably content with the actual progress. Most other things are more or less okay, though the current battles with chicken pox, colds, and Covid aren't really ideal!

No comments: