Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Day 250: Update on Goals

It's day 250 of the year already, so it's time for another update on goals:

  • Books: By this point I should be aiming to have complete 41.1 books. I've actually completed 23, with three in progress. I have absolutely no chance of hitting my target of 60 books, and it now looks like I won't complete The List either - I expect to be three books short there, too. Disappointing.
  • Weight: Nothing much to report here. I've lost a little weight since the previous update, but am still pretty much where I started the year.
  • Blogging: By day 250 I should have written 82.2 posts here, so I'm pretty much right on target. I'm also spot-on for the Imaginarium, surprisingly. So this one is going well.
  • Redecorating the Hallway: We've booked someone to come and do the work here, have picked out a new colour, and are basically good to go here. I expect to be able to report this as done in the next update.
  • Super Secret Goal: This one isn't happening. That's not to say that it was a bad idea - it increasingly looks like it's something I should be getting on with. But I just don't have the bandwidth. So this is an abandoned goal.

The upshot of that is that I expect to finish the year with two goals completed, one abandoned, and two abject failures. 2022 has not been a great year on this front, at all.

No comments: