Monday, March 27, 2023

Finally Finished

At the weekend I finally reached the end of "Cytonic", the third, but not final, book in Brandon Sanderson's Skyward 'trilogy' - as with many of these series, it has grown somewhat in scope since he began. (And, in fairness, it's a setting and a story that can bear a little expansion, so that's not too bad.)

This novel has had the unfortunate distinction of being one that I've been reading since last year. It has just taken me a veritable age to get through. Although, in fairness, that has very little to do with the quality of the book (which is fine, though it's very much a bridge between the start of the series and its end), and more to do with just not finding time to do any reading at the moment.

Anyway, with that done I'm hoping to pick up the pace rather - I'm still hopeful of finishing off the two remaining books from The List this year, and have a massive backlog of books to get through!

No comments: