Thursday, September 14, 2023

Day 257: Update on Goals

I realised last night that I was overdue for an update...

  • Books: I'm almost halfway through the final book from The List, and expect to finish either late October or early November. I've read a total of 16 books so far this year, which isn't exactly a huge number.
  • Blogging: By day 200 I should have completed 84ish posts here, plus a further 42 on The Imaginarium. I'm behind on both blogs, although not disastrously so in either case.
  • Redecorating: We've mounted some nice picture frames in our hallway, and so the final remaining job that I'd like to do this year is to replace the hallway carpet. That feels like it should be doable by the end of the year. That leaves a grand total of five rooms in the house that we haven't redecorated since moving in, where the next on the list will most likely be Surprise!'s bedroom. But that's a discussion for another day.
  • Other stuff: Nothing to report here.

The goals remain more of less achievable by the end of the year. But given how light they are, that's not a great achievement.

#16: "Firefly: Carnival", by Una McCormack

No comments: