Monday, April 02, 2007

Sagas that Never End...

I've just phoned the optician, and I'm going to have to take the glasses in to have the measurements checked. Which is fine, except that Saturday is the earliest I can go, and then there will be however long it takes them to fix the problem, and so on. The mystery of why the sunglasses are fine has been resolved, though: the main pair were ordered in while the sunglasses were done in-house. So, it seems likely that the order was placed incorrectly. Which wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But, I did say sagas, didn't I?

Remember my incorrect gas bill? Well, the end result was that I got a letter from Scottish Gas promising that they would rectify the problem, calculate a fresh bill, and send it out to me no later than the 9th of March. When I get home, I intend to phone them to ask why I still haven't received said bill. I mean, if they don't want my money then that's fine with me, but I would quite like to know that.

No comments: