Saturday, July 12, 2008

A "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" movie?

So, earlier today I was in the Best Buy in Minneapolis...

Actually, no, that's not right, is it? Just because I haven't been to bed yet doesn't mean it isn't a new day.

So, yesterday, I was in the Best Buy in Minneapolis, and found myself browsing the music section, whereupon I chanced to see the soundtrack for the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" movie. This surprised me somewhat, since I did not know that such a thing might exist.

Indeed, I'm not entirely sure how such a thing could exist. I mean, what would be the plot, if they don't actually do anything? And it can't be about that one time when they did do something, since that story has already been done.

Frankly, it all strikes me as a bit silly. Though arguably not as silly as a store selling "used guns" (true story).

2 comments:

Chris said...

Would the jolly roger be a lazy bones?

...

... Sorry,

Anonymous said...

They are probably American pirates. Oops, did I say that out loud?!!