Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day Two

Another day, another lack of proper sleep. At this rate, I'll be collapsing in a heap come Sunday afternoon. Fortunately, I'm on holiday next week, but not jetting off to Lisbon until the week after.

Reached work, and threw myself into the easy-but-tedious task with gusto. The morning therefore passed uneventfully, apart from extensive apple contemplations.

Expanded the lunchtime diversion to a full dialogue, although I'm not entirely certain that three words really deserves that lofty title. ("Salad?"/"Yes. Please.") End result: I'm on sandwiches tomorrow.

No progress on the party front, either in invitations or attendance.

Have found that cold beer tastes better out of a glass than directly out of the bottle. Not entirely sure this is relevant. It's also not much of a revelation - I kinda knew that already.

And that's more or less it. I'm marshalling my resources for the parties ahead, so won't be doing anything more this evening. At least, nothing of any significance.

No comments: