Saturday, April 08, 2017

Experimental Cookery 2017 #8: Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins

The band are playing at a fund-raiser tomorrow, for which we're also running a home-baking stall, and so by way of contribution I'm offering some of Lorraine Pascale's Cookie & Cream Brownies, and also a batch of these muffins. The method for these comes from "The Women's Institute Big Book of Baking", which technically belongs to LC but which, I think, I've actually had more use from.

The method for these is, as you might expect, pretty simple - it's more or less just a cake mixture, with things being folded together, then the fruit added and mixed gently, and then baked.

And, having tested one (for quality control purposes, of course - very important), I can confirm that they've worked well. So I'm happy with that. I just hope they shift well enough tomorrow. And yes, I do fully expect to make these again - either these, or other types of muffin.

No comments: