Thursday, July 19, 2018

Day 200: Update on... Stuff

Day 200, so time for another update...

Books: By day 200, I 'should' be at 32.87 books read. I'm pretty much right on target for that one.

In terms of the actual goal I set, I've read two of the four volumes in "The Faraway Tree Collection", and am close to the end of the third. I should finish that up some time next month. The reality is now that I won't complete this goal by the end of the year, though I shouldn't be too far from it - there were just slightly more books than I'd bargained for.

Band: Gala day season is now more or less done, and was mostly successful. I have a couple of other events coming up - one this weekend and one next month, after which I'm done. But it's good not to have every weekend in the summer dominated by competitions, and it's good not to have the level of stress that that entails!

Gaming: No change.

Weight: Nothing to report.

Blogging: I'm still behind, both here and at the Imaginarium. There is now no prospect of catching up in the latter blog - I'm just not gaming enough to maintain the interest in updating that one. I do hope to have caught up on this blog by the end of this month.

(One other thing that may be worth noting - I've been gradually importing posts from an old RPG blog into the Imaginarium. That task is proceeding apace, so hopefully should be done some time in the next month. Unless it gets derailed again...)

And that's everything. Next time, I'll probably omit mention of either band or gaming, unless there is something to report.

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

I LOVE the Faraway Tree books!!! Oh my, how I wished I could climb it. It's weird how I see it in my mind though- it wasn't actually like a proper tree!
Must be nice to have some spare weekends. How are Lady Chocolat and Mini Chocolate frog?