Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hammock Time

For the past couple of weeks I have been finding the afternoons, and especially the couple of hours just after lunch, to be especially wearing. I'm starting to think I may need to start taking a siesta in that time.

The only problem with that is that it would then delay my being able to leave in the evening, which would be a disappointment. Well, that and that I already don't have enough time to get through everything.

I wonder if my employers can be persuaded to invest in some quality hammocks for staff? Or is that an idea worthy of Homer Simpson?

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

I second this. Honestly, a class of 30 grumpy, hot, red-faced kids was just unbearable for what was essentially 7 weeks- maybe that's why I was so sick of them this term (more than usual)- it was the heat that was making everyone extra rude and annoying!