Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Discombobulated

It has been a strange few weeks - I've been transferirng to a new project featuring a completely new technology and even language (that is, new to me), while at home we've been quietly working through some old TV that we've recorded, which FS continues to grow apace, and while the preparations for Christmas get underway. The whole thing has left me feeling somewhat adrift and also somewhat dissatisfied - I like having concrete things to do with clear goals and milestones, but those are sorely lacking at the moment.

It has also had the effect of leaving me with nothing much to blog about, hence the relative silence here. That, at least, should hopefully be coming towards an end - I'll hopefully have something to say soon about "Trust" and also about the latest "Harry Potter" prequel...

For now, though, there's just nothing.

No comments: