Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Wrapping up the To-do List

As I mentioned in my most recent regular update on goals, it was my intention to try to blitz the remaining items in the to-do list in November and then put it on hold for the Christmas season. I'll then rebuild the list from the ground up in the new year.

In the event, that 'blitz' of the remaining items basically amounted to nothing much - I had intended to do a big clear out of the kitchen, that being the biggest remaining task, but when it came to it at the weekend I just couldn't find the motivation. Which is slightly unfortunate, but not a disaster.

Since we've now passed the last weekend in November, I'm calling a halt to most of the remaining tasks. I'll continue with my "scan and shred" efforts with the RPG papers until Friday, since that's something I do each day, a bite at a time, and I'll certainly try to get to the charity shop and the tip to get rid of the stuff that's busily cluttering up the study and garage. But the kitchen will have to wait.

I'm reasonably content with the results from this iteration of the list - I didn't get everything done but I did get most things done, and some of the things that are done have been bothering me for a long time. And I'm particularly pleased with the results of re-sealing the shower and re-arranging the spare room - in both cases, this has led to a vast improvement in things.

And now to turn my attention to Christmas...

No comments: