Sunday, May 30, 2021

Day 150: Update on... Stuff

The past several weeks have been a huge improvement over those before that. A combination of no longer having to wait for Surprise! to arrive, lockdown being significantly eased, and the weather improving has had a hugely beneficial effect. Additionally, finally receiving the vaccine, and some other aches and pains clearing up has been good. All in all, things are in a much happier place now than they were.

  • Books: By Day 150 I should expect to have completed 24.65 books. Having already finished book 25, I'm a good way ahead of that target. Additionally, I'm well advanced in my read-through of Shakespeare, which remains on target to conclude in early July.
  • Weight: No change.
  • Blogging: By this point I would have hoped to have posted 49 times here and 24 or so over on the Imaginarium. Unfortunately I fell a long way behind in April, and have not yet caught up - I expect to have rectified that by the next update, but we'll see.
  • Redecorating the Spare Room: All remaining items have now been completed. This is done.
  • Tadpole #2: Surprise! arrived two weeks after the previous update. Despite a rather more exciting birth than we might have preferred, the main thing was that everyone came through safe and well, which was indeed the case. This is done.

And that's that - two done, one ahead of plan, one behind but catching up, and one that's behind with no progress to speak of. I'm actually reasonably sanguine about all of that, largely because I deliberately didn't set any goals for the year!

No comments: