Sunday, April 16, 2023

The Endless To-Do List

Over the course of this holiday I finally made some progress on my To-Do List: I managed to complete the second-last item on the list from the Christmas holiday! (I also managed to complete all but one item, coincidentally the same item, from the February break's list.)

Alas, the To-Do List for this holiday has a couple more undone items at this point, though one of them was something of a "how long is a piece of string" task - I was never actually going to get properly caught up on the blog, so just making some progress was something.

Still, that To-Do List remains a serious frustration, especially as I'm not really in a position to simply delete anything from the list. All the remaining items are either things I must get done or are things that I really want to get done, in preference to other potential items.

So we'll see. I don't think there's any prospect of making progress at my next holiday, so the next little while will need to see me trying to deal with the list while not on holiday...

No comments: