Wednesday, August 01, 2007

All According to Plan

On Monday, I finished off the work I was doing on the garden. It's still a mess, but I'm happy with it as it stands - I think the main thing it needs now is some good showers so it can recover.

Yesterday, I cleaned the appartment from top to bottom, including cleaning the oven. In hindsight, I should probably have cooked dinner before I cleaned the oven, so I wouldn't have to order in, but never mind.

Today I washed the car. Additionally, I finished reading "Promise of the Witch King", and am about to finish "Expedition to the Demonweb Pits".

This brings me to the end of my to-do list for the holiday... well, except for one thing. If I can just work up the motivation required, I will proceed to book a trip away for next week. I'm thinking Barcelona.

1 comment:

Captain Ric said...

Barcelona. Good choice. Beautiful women ... who sing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely having to order in is a reason FOR cleaning the oven before cooking?