Friday, August 10, 2007

Formally invited

Oh, yes...

I have had it pointed out to me, by a usually reliable source, that one of the differences between men and women is that men tend to act as though anything that is not explicitly forbidden is allowed, while women tend more towards the view that anything that is not explicitly allowed is forbidden.

Well, just so there's no confusion: if you feel like commenting, go ahead. And feel free even if you disagree with what I have to say (especially if, in fact. Indeed, if your argument is sufficiently persuasive, then you may well change my mind on the topic at hand. Which would be nice).

In general, it is not my intention to censor comments. However, just in case, I will reserve the right to do so, especially in the case of spammers.

1 comment:

Captain Ric said...

What do you have against spanners?