Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Wrong Jam

This morning for breakfast there were pancakes! Not made pancakes, I should note - LC had purchased a packet, which is fine. Since I don't have butter, when I was ready to apply spread to my pancakes I naturally reached for the jam... only to discover that the only jam we had was chilli-themed! Oh, the horrors!

Personally, I blame the shopping committee. Or I did, until LC pointed out that I am the shopping committee. I'm now looking for a new official Scapegoat.

Anyway, the upshot was that I had my pancakes plain, much to LC's dismay and disgust. (No, I didn't consider having chilli jam on my pancakes. It's still too early in the morning for such wild culinary escapades.)

And that's the end of that story. I feel it doesn't quite have the excitement of some of my other adventures, but given that it's been a quiet week, I have to work with the material I'm given. Sorry!

#40: "Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game", by West End Games

No comments: