Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Success!

I've just ordered my final present for Christmas! This took considerably longer than I would have hoped, and meant I was cutting it a lot finer than I would have liked, but it was a success nonetheless. All I need to do now is wait for it to arrive and wrap it suitably, and that will be the Christmas preparations done (except for that one thing that I've forgotten, of course!).

The present-buying this year has been a bit of a funny beast - the people who are usually tricky to buy for turned out to be remarkably easy, while the two people who are usually easiest (one by virtue of providing a detailed list; the other being easy to please) proved to be extremely difficult. More than that I can't say at this time.

I'm particularly pleased with three of the gifts that have been picked out. Whether the recipients will be similarly pleased remains to be seen, of course.

No comments: