Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Treading Water

I mentioned late last month that I had slipped behind on several fronts, and that catching up would probably be the theme of this month. In the event, the theme of this month would probably be more accurately named "treading water" - although I have caught up somewhat on the book front (such that I'm about two-thirds of a book behind), I've managed only ten posts on this blog (leaving me exactly where I was), and two over on the Imaginarium (which is therefore now behind). So after fairly significant efforts, I'm pretty much where I started overall.

My goal for next month will very clearly to get back on target for each of these aspects, but that may be a pipe dream. I guess we'll see...

#44: "Whispers Under Ground", by Ben Aaronovitch

No comments: